At Illustra Ltd we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
We do occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time.
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
1. Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
2. Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information.
3. Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
Type of user agent (web browser) used, software manufacture and version number
Type of operating system
Screen colors (color processing ability of the users screen)
Network location and IP address
Can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data
Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
Time of visit
Time spent on each page of the website
Referring site statistics
The website (URI) the user came through in order to arrive at this website
Search engine query used (example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine)
4. Google Analytics data is shared with Google. For more information on Google’s Privacy Policies, visit:http://www.google.com/intl//privacypolicy.htmlOur use of this data is primarily to optimize our website for our visitors and search engines, however we may use this data for marketing purposes. An example of how this data could be used for marketing purposes would be to monitor responses to email marketing campaigns. Should you wish to opt out of Google Ads, go to http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. This data DOES NOT include any personal identification information such as:
Social Security Numbers
Bank Account Numbers
Credit Card Information
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing or website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel.
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- 1. To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- 2. To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- 3. To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- 4. To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about products and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information where we are legally required to disclose your information.
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives all individuals the right to access personal information that is held about them. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.