The Institute for Digital Transformation
It’s an attitude and an approach. We have entered an exciting – and sometimes scary – new era, the “Digital Era”. The rules that have governed how to conduct business for the past 150 years are changing. And no one really knows what will happen next.
We need to create organizations and leaders who are comfortable operating with uncertainty and who can rapidly evolve their operating models to adapt to changing markets and directions. That is a transformational culture. That is transformational leadership.
Institute for Digital Transformation’s Mission
To help develop the next generation of transformational digital leaders who can transform our organizations for the digital era.
- Treat transformation as a journey
- It is about culture, not technology
- Let business outcomes guide your journey
- Business as usual no longer exists
- Create a culture of continuous change
Institute Fellows are Industry Experts who share their insights, opinions, research and real-life experiences about the transition from the Industrial Era to the Digital Era. They each have a unique set of experiences and perspectives and offer their unique voice to help you understand the world that is shifting around you and what you must do to survive the transition and thrive in the Digital Era.
Through our network of Fellows, we explore the impacts on companies and their leaders as we transition from the Industrial to the Digital Era. Based on actual experiences and industry research, we produce a wide range of insightful and thought-provoking content and services. All of which prepares leaders for the Digital Era and guides them in transforming their companies into Digital Enterprises.
- Founded in 1997.
- Focused exclusively on Transformation since 2009 – Long before “Transformation” was cool!
- Over a decade of experience in helping dozens of companies successfully transform into Digital Enterprises
- Bestselling book “The Quantum Age of IT: Why Everything You Know About IT is About to Change”, by Founder, Charles Araujo
- Dr. Frank Granito’s book “Are You Ready for Transformation?” Available soon.
- Producers of The Transform IT Show, sponsored by The Intel IT Center
- Developed first automated, analytical tool to objectively measure a company’s “readiness” to transform
- Created first “Certified” Transformation Readiness Training Curriculum
Charlie is The Institute’s Founder, industry analyst, internationally recognized authority on the Digital Enterprise and author of three books. As Principal Analyst with Intellyx, he writes, speaks, and advises organizations on how to navigate through this time of disruption. He is a sought-after keynote speaker. He is a regular contributor to CIO.com and has been quoted or published in Time, InformationWeek, CIO Insight, NetworkWorld Computerworld, USA Today, and Forbes.
Dr. Frank Granito
Frank is Chief Knowledge Engineer and Institute Fellow. He has over 40 years of experience in the Information Technology field. He holds a Doctor of Management in Organizational Culture. Dr. Granito has created the Digital Readiness Framework to guide organizations as they transform to a Digital Enterprise and is the author of the Transformation
John is a business executive, working for industry leaders like AT&T, AT&T Solutions and British Telecom. He has led numerous multimilliondollar, multiyear outsourcing and service-delivery engagements for dozens of Fortune 500 firms. He has extensive experience and expertise in digital transformation having led dozens of transformation efforts across multiple industries.