Collaborative Account Planning
What are the barriers for your sales people in collaborating with customers? What are the consequences of not involving the customer in the creation and sign-off on the plan?
- Assess your teams knowledge of their customers / partners executive KPI’s
- Assess your teams knowledge of their customers / partners business initiatives
- Assess their knowledge of the processes and functions that are impacted? (and the KPI’s to be used)
- The Account Plan shows a solid understanding and deep analysis of the customer.
- The customer’s main business priorities and KPI’s are fully understood by the account lead.
- Innovation initiatives and activities are well planned based on customer’s business needs.
- The plan was created collaboratively with the account team, was reviewed with the executive sponsor, was reviewed with key account stakeholders.
A framework for collaboration
Determine who to invite to this session from the client side * The customer MUST see significant gains for them in doing this session * Set expectations and outline the agenda for the day * Performance importance grid * List the blended customer initiatives and opportunities in priority order
This is a program to help managers drive the creation of effective account planning with their people